Standard Terms & Conditions for Sale of Goods
In this document the following words shall have the following meanings:
1. “Buyer” means the person who buys Goods
2. “Goods” means the article(s) to be supplied to the Buyer by the Seller;
3. “Seller” means Babbington Fine Art of Flat 18, 146 Towerside London E1W 3PE
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to sales of Goods by the Seller to the Buyer to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions referred to, offered or relied on by the Buyer whether in negotiation or at any stage in the dealings between the parties, including any standard or printed terms tendered by the Buyer, unless the Buyer specifically states in writing, separately from such terms, that it wishes such terms to apply and this has been acknowledged by the Seller in writing.
2. Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Seller.
1. The price shall be as agreed between the parties. The price is inclusive of VAT and “Artist Resale Rights”.
2. The agreement of the price and the issuing by the Seller to the Buyer of an invoice constitutes a binding contract and agreement between the Buyer and the Seller for the goods set out on the invoice. As such the Buyer may not thereafter revoke or resile from the agreement.
3. Payment is to be made in advance of delivery by the Seller;
4. The price EXCLUDES delivery. Delivery charges will be borne by the Buyer.
1. Title in the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until the Seller has been paid in full for the Goods.
1. All goods are sold on a firm sale basis, i.e. the Seller will not take back any goods sold to the Buyer.
1 The Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, accidents, war, fire,
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.